Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Play as John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a 120 licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO will revitalize the classic free-roaming, cinematic car chase experience for this generation of gaming platforms.
Release Date: 29/09/2011
Available on: Mac, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Windows, PC, PC Download
Play the Game
- The true car chase experience: Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of DRIVER: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends, and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 120 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever witnessed.
- A relentless manhunt: Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner’s relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to the point of no return.
- Shift: As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realizes he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: SHIFT. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity, and freedom; shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies, and even take control of your opponents' car to force their demise!
- A car chase playground: Drive on more than 200 kilometers of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents; a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on their city under siege.
- Multiplayer mayhemExperience 11 different, frantic, and addictive online modes, where the SHIFT feature allows you to be anywhere at any time.
Play the Game
Driver San Francisco is developed by Ubisoft Reflections.